There is a ton of info out in last few days about some very interesting books…
- Lora Leigh has released the title of her next Breeds book after Styx’s Storm. This one will be called Navarro’s Promise, and will be out in hardcover in January 2011.
- The fourth League book of Sherrilyn Kenyon will be called Born of Shadows, and will be out in April of 2011.
- The next Nine Kingdom’s book from Lynn Kurland will be called Spellweaver, and should be out in January 2011.
- Haunting Desire, the third book of Erin Quinn‘s series with the great covers, will be available sometime next March.
- The second book of Kate Pearce‘s Tudor Vampire Chronicles series will be called Blood of the Rose, and will be out next February.
- Devyn Quinn‘s upcoming Dark Tides series will continue with Siren’s Surrender in February.
- Not much info yet, but Anya Bast is showing a title, Raven’s Quest, for next February.
- There are two as yet untitled releases showing for Kresley Cole, one for this October and one for next March.
- The Annwyn Chronicles continues with the second book, this one called Mists of Velvet. This release from Sophie Renwick is scheduled for February 2011.