I get so excited when I get that first little tidbit of info about a series I love, and I found a biggie today (of course, I will leave it for last).
- Dakota Cassidy will be adding to her Accidental Friends series with the release of book number six. Accidentally Dead, Again is due out June 5th.
- The Blood Moon Trilogy from Karin Tabke kicked off earlier this year with the release of Blood Law, and that book had what has to be one of the biggest, most shocking cliff-hanger endings I had seen in a long, long time. But now Amazon is listing a book called Blood Vow as a June 5th release. That was not originally one of the titles of the three books, so I don’t know if it is a re-name of the second or third books, or something new from the series altogether. I just know I will be grabbing it, no matter what. There has been no updating on the author’s site or blog, but I will update when I have more info.
- Darkness Devours, the third book in Keri Arthur‘s new Dark Angels series, will be released on June 5th, as well.
- The Lost Angels is a new series soon to start from author Heather Killough-Walden, and info is already starting to emerge about the second book. Messenger’s Angel will also be released on June 5th.
- There is also a bit of news about Regan Hastings‘ Awakening series. Book three will be called Visions of Chains, and is due out next June.
- Vicki Lewis Thompson‘s third Wild About You novel will be called Werewolf in Seattle, and is also scheduled for release next June 5th.
- the preorder links are up at Amazon for the next Nalini Singh Psy/Changeling book. Riaz and Adria’s story will be called Tangle of Need, and will be available on May 29th. Or, you know, 288 days from today. Not that I counted. Really.