I was just taking a look around the site, and things look a little…bland. Might be time to play around. Again. Lord help us all. A few new tidbits came up that I thought I would share.
- 2013 will see the release of the second Unraveling book from Elizabeth Norris, this one called Unbreakable.
- Starting in 2014, Ann Aguirre will be writing a new trilogy called Mortal Beauty. It is “Doctor Faustus meets Mean Girls in this edgy paranormal revenge trilogy set in a dark world of secret societies, twisted bargains, and forbidden love.” Mortal Beauty, Dire Charm and Dead Lovely will be published through 2015.
- The second book from Brodi Ashton‘s Everneath series, Everbound, will be coming out in hardcover in January 2013.
- The preorder links at Amazon are up for the second Pure book from Julianna Baggott, called Fuse. It will be released on February 19th.
- Nightbound, the third book from Lynn Viehl‘s Lords of the Darkyn series, will be out on May 7th, 2013.
- Wicked as She Wants is the title for the second book from the new Blud series by Delilah S. Dawson. Look for it early next year.
- The third book of Sylvia Day‘s Renegade Angels trilogy will be called A Taste of Seduction, and it is scheduled for release next February.
- And finally, the third book of Lauren DeStefano‘s Chemical Garden series now has a title and a release date. Sever will be out on April 1st, 2013.