I have been adding quite a few new releases the last few days, so I thought I might list a few here.
- Charlaine Harris and Toni Kelner will be editing another anthology together called Games Creatures Play. It is due out on April 1st.
- There will be a new series coming from author Virna DePaul early next year called the Belladonna Agency. Book one is called Turned, and it is due out on April 1st. Awakened follows on April 29th.
- The third book from Jill Archer‘s Noon Onyx series, White Heart of Justice, will be released on May 27th.
- Jacqueline Carey‘s third Agent of Hel book will be called Poison Fruit, and it wil lbe released next October.
- It looks like the Finishing School series by Gail Carriger will have at least one more book. Book three will be called Waistcoats & Weaponry, and it is due out sometime next year.
- May 6th is the release date for the third book of Kiera Cass‘s The Selection series, The One. There will also be a print version of the two e-novellas called The Selection Stories: The Prince and The Guard on February 4th.
- Next July will see the release of the fifth and final book of Yasmine Galenorn‘s Indigo Court series, called Night’s End.
- It looks like there will be a 4th World of Nightwalkers book from Jacquelyn Frank. Forged is due out on April 29th.
- Another series on my want to read list is Stacia Kane‘s Downside Ghosts. There will be a novella released on October 8th called Close to You, and the as yet untitled sixth book will follow next July.
- Air Bound, the third book from Christine Feehan‘s Sisters of the Heart series, will be out on May 27th.
- There is no official title as yet, but the second book of Rick Yancey‘s 5th Wave series will be released on May 6th.
- I am pretty sure these two Cynthia Eden books are part of her new Phoenix series, but details are sketchy right now. Burn for Me is due out on January 28th, and Once Bitten, Twice Burned follows on April 29th.
- The second book from Amanda Sun‘s Paper Gods series, Rain, will be released on March 25th.
- And it looks like Sarah J. Maas will be releasing at least one more novella from her Throne of Glass series. The Assassin’s Blade is due out on March 13th.
That is a quick round-up of a few of the new release dates. Anything you are looking forward to? Cynthia Eden is a favorite of mine, and and the Belladonna Agency series looks interesting. I am so going to start picking up the Downside Ghosts books, too, right after my YA TBR pile hits a manageable size.