Another week, another cover-lover post, but just 6 of them this time around. The first one is actually a re-release from Keri Arthur. This new version of Circle of Desire will be out on April 1st.
The next one is from Hanna Martine. Drowning in Fire is part of her Elementals series, and it is due out on April 1st.
Gini Koch‘s next Kitty Katt book, Alien Research, will be released on December 3rd.
Book three of Suzanne Lazear‘s Aether Chronicles, Fragile Destiny, will be released early next year.
I have heard good things about Moira Young‘s Dust Lands series, and it looks like the final book, Raging Star, will hit the shelves on April 15th.
And this last one is Phoebe North‘s Starbreak. It will be out early next summer.
I have ordered the first two books in the Dustlands series, which should be delivered shortly. But I am pretty much unfamiliar with the rest of the titles. Any fans of any of these.
Still doing the updating of the series reading list section (and also the finished series page), and I did come across a little bit more info for this post. Did you know…
- The Beautiful Creatures movie has just finished wrapping filming, but it looks like Kami Garcia will have another project coming to the big screen – one that hasn’t even been published yet. Unbreakable, the first book in her upcoming The Legion series, is in development as we speak. The book will be released sometime next year.
- The third book of J.T. Geissinger‘s Night Prowler series, Rapture’s Edge, will be out on July 9th.
- Donna Grant‘s Dark Warriors series will continue on through the end of 2013. Midnight’s Temptation (book 7) will be out next November, and it will be followed by Midnight’s Promise (book 8) the following month.
- There is good news for fans of the Hex Hall series from Rachel Hawkins. There will be a spin off series called, well, the Hex-Hall Spin off series, starting up sometime next year. The first book will be called School Spirits.
- The third Sentinels of New Orleans book from Suzanne Johnson, Elysian Fields, will be released on August 13th.
- August 8th will be the release date for the second Aether Chronicles book from Suzanne Lazear, Charmed Vengeance.
- There has been a lot of buzz about Sarah J. Maas‘ Throne of Glass, and it looks like the as-yet untitled second book will be released next September 12th.
- Another one that seemed to be very well received was Falling to Ash by Karen Mahoney. Well, the second book, Hunting the Dark, has been pushed back to a 2014 release.
- Seanan McGuire will be writing one October Daye book a year through 2016. The Chimes at Midnight will be out next September, The Winter Long will be released in 2014, A Red Rose Chain will follow in 2015, and Once Broken Faith will only be out in 2016.
- I did my nerdy little squeal when I saw that the fourth Bloodlines novel from Richelle Mead will be called The Fiery Heart. The only release info was that it would be out sometime next year. Boo.
That’s it. Back to the updating, which I hope to have done by the end of next week. Hopefully.