Wow, there is still a ton of info coming out about upcoming releases. I sort of wish they would spread the love out a bit, but I shouldn’t complain. So, this is what has been /will be added to the new release pages…
- Marjorie M. Liu will be going the steampunk way with the release of A Furious Darkness on November 27th.
- The second book in Juliana Stone‘s League of Guardians series, King of the Damned, will be out on November 27th.
- The preorder links are now up at Amazon for the Karen Marie Moning novel, Iced, due out on October 30th.
- Keri Arthur‘s second re-released Ripple Creek Werewolf book, Beneath a Darkening Moon, will be out on October 30th.
- I am not quite sure about this one, but September 25th is the release date for a Jacquelyn Frank book. Originally it was to be the third Three Worlds novel, but now it is listed as Forbidden: The World of Nightwalkers. I must investigate further, since this is the first I have heard of another Nightwalkers spin off.
- Sacrifice the Wicked, part of Karina Cooper‘s Dark Mission world, will be released on September 25th.
- Caine and Cassandra’s Guardians of Eternity story now has a title and a release date. The Alexandra Ivy book will be called Fear the Darkness, and it will be available on September 1st.
- Shelly Laurenston and Cynthia Eden will once again pair up in the Howl For It anthology on August 28th. No clue what series Laurenston will be writing about, but all of their anthologies have been great so far.
- The fourth book of Keri Arthur‘s Dark Angels series, Darkness Hunts, will be available on November 6th.
- and finally, Kerrelyn Sparks will release Wild About You, part of her Love at Stake series, on September 25th.