I have been updating the new release pages over the last week or so, and there were a few things that popped up worth noting…
- Kate Daniels 6 now officially has a name, and any info on an upcoming Ilona Andrews‘ book is a good thing. Magic Rises will be released next July.
- It looks like the next Morganville Vampire book from Rachel Caine will be called Fall of Night, and it will be released in hardcover on May 7th.
- Jean Johnson will be writing what appears to be a spin-off of her Sons of Destiny series. This one is called Guardians of Destiny, and the first book is The Tower, which should be released on June 4th.
- Kady Cross will release the third book of her Steampunk Chronicles series, The Girl With The Iron Touch, on June 1st.
- Looks like the Zombies are back. White Trash Zombie Apocalypse, the third book of Diana Rowland‘s White Trash Zombies series, will be released early next year.
- Book number 22 (if I remember correctly) of Laurell K. Hamilton‘s Anita Blake series will be called Affliction. Look for it in hardcover on June 4th.
- The next Yasmine Galenorn Indigo Court book, Night Vision, will be coming out on July 2nd.
- Book two of Kris DeLake‘s Assassin’s Guild series, Killer Rivals, will be released on July 1st.
- Donna Grant will have at least four more titles in her Dark Warriors series. Midnight’s Kiss will be out on June 4th, and Midnight’s Captive will be out June 25th, with two more to follow later in the year.
- Alexandra Ivy‘s new series, called The Sentinels, will start off with a novella in the anthology Predatory. It also features Nina Bangs, Dianne Duvall and Hannah Jayne, and it is due out on May 7th.
- The third book of Jessica Shirvington‘s The Violet Eden Chronicles, Emblaze, will be out on March 1st.
- Cold Copper is the title of the next Age of Steam novel from Devon Monk, and it will be on the shelves on July 2nd.
I finished my third read of the second Darynda Jones Charley Davidson book, Second Grave on the Left, and I will update the character guide for it by tomorrow night. I had read both books two and three once for enjoyment, and then once for the guides. Then I deleted all of the notes I had made, so this is actually round three. I want to have them updated by the time Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet hits the shelves on October 30th. Also, the Thea Harrison novella Hunter’s Season (I hate e-books) slipped by me, and that will be added to the Elder Races guide within the next couple of days, as well. WordPress has been bitchy and not updating properly, so I had to take a bit of a break. That will hopefully get back to normal tomorrow.