Since I have quite a few separate pages for different authors, I don’t get to keep them constantly updated as I would like. I have decided to work on them every couple of weeks, or when I get a few new things to add. This is what I found over the last few days…
- The pre-order links are up at Amazon for Alexandra Ivy‘s 10th Guardians of Eternity series, Darkness Avenged. This one is Santiago and Nefri’s story, and it will be released on June 4th. Also, there is a quick little blurb available for her contribution to the upcoming anthology, Predatory. This is where she introduces her new Sentinels series in a novella titled Out of Control (a page has also been added for the new series).
Ph.D student Angela Locke has a crush on her sexy professor, Dr. Nikolo Bartrev. When she learns he is actually a Sentinel with extraordinary powers, she joins forces with him to catch a psychopath. But soon, their hottest pursuit is of each other…
- While it looks like Alyssa Day‘s Alejandro’s Sorceress is still up in the air, next week will finally be the release of Alaric’s story, Heart of Atlantis. She is also turning her attention to a new series called The League of the Black Swan. I have added a page for this new series in her section (with the covers for both The Cursed and Enthralled), and it turns out that her contribution in the Enthralled anthology will also be from this new world. So, it looks like we will get two Black Swan stories in two months (Enthralled was actually pushed back from a May 7th release to July 2nd).
- This is me, sighing. It seems that Cynthia Eden has started up a whole new e-book series – and I had no clue. That is my pet peeve about e-books…all of a sudden, they are just there. Little publicity or fanfare, they just seem to appear, and that makes them a bugger to try and keep track of. Anyways, the new series is called Purgatory, and the first story is called The Wolf Within…
FBI Special Agent Duncan McGuire spends his days–and his nights–tracking real-life monsters. Most humans aren’t aware of the vampires and werewolves that walk among them. They don’t realize the danger that they face, but Duncan knows about the horror that waits in the darkness. He hunts the monsters, and he protects the innocent. Duncan just never expects to become a monster. But after a brutal werewolf attack, Duncan begins to change…and soon he will be one of the very beasts that he has hunted.
Dr. Holly Young is supposed to help Duncan during his transition. It’s her job to keep him sane so that Duncan can continue working with the FBI’s Para Unit. But as Duncan’s beast grows stronger, the passion that she and Duncan have held carefully in check pushes to the surface. The desire that is raging between them could be a very dangerous thing…because Holly isn’t exactly human, not any longer.
As the monsters circle in, determined to take out all of the agents working at the Para Unit, Holly and Duncan will have to use their own supernatural strengths in order to survive. But as they give up more of their humanity and embrace the beasts within them both, they realize that the passion between them isn’t safe, it isn’t controllable, and their dark need may just be an obsession that could destroy them both.
- Also on the Cynthia Eden front, the pre-order links are up at Amazon for her fourth (and final) Fallen book, Avenging Angel. Looks like this one is due out on May 28th.
- I am pretty sure everyone has already seen this except me, but the blurb for the next Gena Showalter Lords of the Underworld book, The Darkest Craving, has been released. This one is scheduled for July 30th.
Having endured weeks of torture in the bowels of hell, Kane wants nothing to do with his beautiful rescuer, Josephina Aisling. The half-Fae female threatens to awaken the demon of Disaster inside him—a beast he’s determined to kill, no matter the price.
Josephina is hunted by a brutal enemy—her royal family—and Kane is her only source of protection. He’s also the only male to ever set her aflame, and even he succumbs to the heat. But as they navigate the treacherous world of the Fae, they are forced to make a choice: live apart…or die together.
- Still on Gena Showalter, her second White Rabbit Chronicles book, called Through the Zombie Glass, will be out next September. It will be followed by the second Otherworld Assassin book, title as yet unknown.
- This is sort of a good news/bad news situation. The bad news is that Kresley Cole‘s next Immortals After Dark book, MacRieve, has been pushed back from the middle of May to July 2nd. The good news is that a small blurb has been released…
Uilleam MacRieve, a centuries-old Lykae warrior, was captured, caged, and experimented on by a shadowy human order, along with other immortals. During a prison break that devolved into one of the bloodiest massacres in recent history, he escapes. But the aftermath of his unspeakable torture preys on his damaged mind, while the wolf inside him roars for vengeance and carnage. In the days leading up to the full moon, can MacRieve rein in his beast, even when he encounters his mate—a vexingly impossible female unlike anything he’d ever dreamed for himself?
- There aren’t many details as yet, but it appears that the Enthralled anthology featuring Lora Leigh will indeed contain a Breed story. This is the first sign I have seen of any new Breed books, but we will still have to wait until July 2nd for it.
- Still another good news/bad news addition. Shannon K. Butcher‘s next Sentinal Wars book, Falling Blind, also has been pushed back a month. It will now be released on April 2nd of next year. But, once again, at least we have the blurb to keep us warm…
A beautiful, independent Theronai, Rory Rainey knows that her attempts to be a warrior are futile—unless she can stop the demonic visions that torment her. Determined to be free, Rory sets out to find the mysterious guardian who can cure her, before she loses her sight—or her life. But Rory’s journey brings its own dangers when she is attacked by a pack of Synestryn sent by the demon lord Raygh.Cornered and desperate, Rory narrowly escapes with the help of a sword-wielding stranger. Cain knows that Rory needs his protection to survive, just as he knows that her power is compatible with his own. And when Rory binds herself to Cain, the warrior knows he will do anything to keep her safe from the threat of the demon lord that pursues her….