Just a couple of quick little bits I found while updating the author pages and new release pages the last couple of days…
- The fifth and final Jennifer L. Armentrout Lux book, Opposition, will be coming our way this August, and it looks like there will be a bit of a change in cover design. Gone are the two trademark models who have been on all of the covers so far – they are popping up on more and more covers of late, and so the Armentrout team has decided to go in a new direction. They will also be re-releasing the first four Lux books (with the new cover design) in two duologies. Lux: Beginnings (Obsidian and Onyx) and Lux: Consequences (Opal & Origin) will be out on June 3rd.
- After a couple of years of suffering some health issues, Christine Feehan seems to be back up to speed (and then some). She is gearing back up to a four book a year schedule, and maybe even five. Right now, she has Dark Wolf on January 7th, then the third Sisters of the Heart book, Air Bound, on May 27th. Dark Blood will be out in September, and she has already written the next two (!) Sisters of the Heart books, Earth Bound and Fire Bound. Right now, she is working on a Ghostwalker book (and it sounds like it is Wyatt Fontenot’s story).
- Good news from Darynda Jones, too. There will be another Charley Davidson book released on October 21st, called Seventh Grave and No Body.
- I don’t know why, but I sort of had it in my head that Reaver was the end of the line for Larissa Ione‘s Demonica/Lords of Deliverance series. Nope. Revenant (featuring Revenant and Blaspheme) will be out late next winter.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon‘s next Belador book will be called Demon Storm, and it will be released sometime in 2014.
- A while back, I had re-rumored that the next Thea Harrison Elder Races book was to be Graydon’s. That is what I like to call…WRONG. In a surprise twist, the hero of the upcoming Night’s Honor will be Xavier del Torro (Nightkind king Julian’s right hand man). Look for it sometime next year, as well.
- And finally, next December, Eileen Wilks will release World of the Lupi #11, which will be called Unbinding.
So, that about wraps that up. Any of them on your must buy list?