Just some random info and new release dates from out and about…
- Shelly Laurenston will be going back to her Hunting Season world, in a manner of speaking, with a new three-book series. The new Crows book will be set in Los Angeles, with new characters and a new storyline.
- Robin D. Owens will release her 13th Celta’s Heartmates book, Heart Fire, on November 4th.
- It looks like the Queen Betsy series from MaryJanice Davidson just keeps chugging along. Undead & Unwary will be out on October 7th.
- Looking for more Sookie? Dead But Not Forgotten is a collection of stories set in Bon Temps, written by authors such as Seanan McGuire, Rachel Caine, and MaryJanice Davidson. It will be out on October 7th.
- The second book from Samantha Shannon‘s The Bone Season book, The Mime Order, will be out on October 21st.
- Alexandra Adornetto starts up her new Ghost House Saga on August 26th with the release of Ghost House.
- I didn’t even know the first book was part of a series, but Erin Quinn‘s second Beyond book, The Three Fates of Ryan Love, will be out on September 30th.
- Fans of Kresley Cole‘s Arcana Chronicles series will have a little extra wait for the third book, Dead of Winter. It has been pushed back to January 6th.
- October 7th is the release date for the next Jane Yellowrock book from Faith Hunter, and it will be called Broken Soul.
- It is a bit of a wait for Suzanne Johnson‘s next Sentinels of New Orleans book, Pirates Alley. It is due out next April.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon‘s sixth Chronicles of Nick book will be called Defiant, and it won’t be out until April of next year.
- Moon Shifter #5 from Katie Reus will be called Hunter Reborn, and it is due out next February.
- The next Kitty Norville book from Carrie Vaughn, Low Midnight, will be out at the end of this year.
- Fans of Jaye Wells‘ Prospero’s War series will have to wait until next March for the third book, Deadly Spells.
- Christine Feehan continues her return to super-productivity. She has finished up the next couple Sisters of the Heart books already, and the long-awaited Ghostwalker book, Viper Game. And after that, there will be a new Leopard book due called Cat’s Lair.
- Jennifer Estep‘s Black Widow will be released November 25th. Hard to believe the Elemental Assassin series is already up to book #12. The blurb is out already…
There’s nothing worse than a cruel, cunning enemy with time to kill—and my murder to plan.
With wicked Fire elemental Mab Monroe long gone, you’d think I could finally catch a break. But someone’s always trying to take me down, either as Gin Blanco or my assassin alter-ago. Now along comes the Spider’s new arch-nemesis, the mysteriously named M. M. Monroe, who is gleefully working overtime to trap me in a sticky web of deceit.
The thing is, I’m not the only target. I can see through the tangled threads enough to know that every bit of bad luck my friends have been having lately is no accident—and that each unfortunate “coincidence” is just one more arrow drawing ever closer to hitting the real bulls-eye. Though new to Ashland, this M. M. Monroe is no stranger to irony, trying to get me, an assassin, framed for murder. Yet, as my enemy’s master plan is slowly revealed, I have a sinking feeling that it will take more than my powerful Ice and Stone magic to stop my whole life from going up in flames.
- Sometimes my best guesses just don’t work out. I had assumed that the hero from the Ilona Andrews‘ upcoming Burn for Me would be the fire Prime, Adam Pierce. The blurb proved me wrong, though…
#1 New York Times bestselling author Ilona Andrews launches a brand new Hidden Legacy series, in which one woman must place her trust in a seductive, dangerous man who sets off an even more
Nevada Baylor is faced with the most challenging case of her detective career—a suicide mission to bring in a suspect in a volatile case. Nevada isn’t sure she has the chops. Her quarry is a Prime, the highest rank of magic user, who can set anyone and anything on fire.
Then she’s kidnapped by Connor “Mad” Rogan—a darkly tempting billionaire with equally devastating powers. Torn between wanting to run or surrender to their overwhelming attraction, Nevada must join forces with Rogan to stay alive.
Rogan’s after the same target, so he needs Nevada. But she’s getting under his skin, making him care about someone other than himself for a change. And, as Rogan has learned, love can be as perilous as death, especially in the magic world.
So, that is about that for this week. Any gossip or juicy news to share?