Well, we took a look back at the year that was, so now let’s check out what is ahead for 2015.
What new series are you most looking forward to?
- For this one, I am going to have to go with The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare. I love the Shadowhunter world, and the main character of Emma got a great start in City of Heavenly Fire.
Most anticipated new-to-me series for 2015?
- Yep, I am going to do my damndest this year to tackle Sherrilyn Kenyon‘s Dark-Hunter series. There are a few others that I plan on getting into, too, but this monster is my main goal. Wish me luck?
Highest hopes for a second book in a series?
- This one was a no-brainer – the as yet untitled second Hidden Legacy book from Ilona Andrews. When the first book makes your best of the year list, you just know the second book will be awesome. It isn’t like Ilona has ever let me down yet, either.
Most anticipated series finale?
- I am lucky to be able to say that there is only one series wrapping up for me this year, and I am ok with it winding down. It is the Bloodlines series from Richelle Mead. I think I am ok with it ending because I suspect that there will be another series featuring Jill and Eddie down the line.
Top 10 most anticipated books of 2015?
- Hidden Legacy #2 – Ilona Andrews
- Vision in Silver – Anne Bishop
- Magic Shifts – Ilona Andrews
- Deceptions – Kelley Armstrong
- Shards of Hope – Nalini Singh
- Rock Hard – Nalini Singh
- Viper Game – Christine Feehan
- Winter – Marissa Meyer
- Lady Midnight – Cassandra Clare
- Burned – Karen Marie Moning
Reading goals for 2015?
I have several, actually. I want to read the Dark-Hunter books, which is a monster goal on its own. I also want to finally finish the last book in a few series that wrapped up recently. My reading goal is going to be to read 120 books this coming year, or 10 books per month. I figure it is more reasonable than the 150 I had planned for this year, anyways.