Yep, I have been using my time off so far to get some catching up done, including updating the author pages. While updating, there has been a few new tidbits to share.
- Thea Harrison will have a new novella from her Elder Races series out this spring called Dragos Goes to Washington. No official release date has been announced, but the cover has made an appearance…
- G.A. Aiken will release Feel the Burn on November 24th, which I believe is part of her Dragon Kin series. If there was ever a series that needs a character guide, this is it.
- If you would like to check out the first five chapters of The Ruby Circle from Richelle Mead, you can find them HERE.
- There is no fear of the Mercyverse ending any time soon, thankfully. Patricia Briggs has released some contract news recently, and it looks like there will be at least one more Alpha and Omega book after the upcoming Dead Heat. There will also be at least three more Mercy Thompson books, plus a Tom and Moira book. Now, call me stupid, but I can’t remember who Tom and Moira are. I must investigate. I have moved on from wanting a Sam book, since the short stories in Shifting Shadows did him justice, but now I want a Ben book.
- I have both good news and bad news on the Lora Leigh front. The next Breeds book, Bengal’s Quest, has been pushed back three months from its March 3rd release date to June 2nd. The upside of that is March 3rd is a completely, totally insane day for new books so you might not even notice. If anything, I wish a couple of more from that day would get moved around to spread things out a little better.
- I am not actually sure if I have mentioned this one before, but Darynda Jones‘ Ninth Charley Davidson book, The Dirt on Ninth Grave, will be released on October 13th. Aaaand, there will be at least two more books after that, both of which are due sometime in 2016. I had sort of thought that maybe the series was winding down soon, for some reason, but glad to see I was wrong. Again.
- I was surprised for some reason to see that Christine Feehan will be contributing a Carpathian story in the upcoming Edge of Darkness anthology. Her story will be called Dark Crime, and it features a character named Blaze…
Blaze knows who killed her father and she has merciless plans for payback. Until a phone call from a seductive stranger pleads with her to wait. Retribution is in his blood, too. Now, he and Blaze will be united in the blood of the guilty. Tonight, vengeance is theirs.
So, that wraps things up for this post. I am going to start soon-ish on adding author pages for Kerrelyn Sparks, Lynsay Sands, Anne Bishop and Kelley Armstrong, to start. That will keep me busy for a while, anyways.