Time for a quick update. The Guild Hunter guide has been expanded and updated, leaving just two more to go until I am completely caught up (not counting the series that have new releases this month). Also, the new release pages have been updated, and there are a few I thought I would mention here…
- Jeaniene Frost – Into the Fire (October 25th)
- Laurell K. Hamilton – Crimson Death (June 7th)
- J.D. Robb – Apprentice in Death (September 6th)
- Deborah Blake – Dangerously Charming (October 4th)
- Lora Leigh – Wake a Sleeping Tiger (October 4th)
- MaryJanice Davidson – Undead and Done (October 4th)
- Ilona Andrews – Magic Binds (September 27th)
- Lynsay Sands – Immortal Nights (September 27th)
- Jennifer Estep – Unraveled (August 30th)
I was just moaning last week that there hadn’t been any word on a new Breeds book. There was a hideously painful, basically unintelligible blurb going around a while back, but the official cover copy looks a bit better…
Once, he was Judd—Bengal Breed and brother to the notorious fugitive Gideon. After Gideon disappeared, Judd was experimented on until his tortured body knew nothing but agony.
Now, he is Cullen Maverick, serving as the commander of the Covert Law Enforcement Agency in the small community of Window Rock, Arizona. Despite his genetics, Judd is able to pass as human because his Bengal traits are recessed. But he is unable to smell the emotions, bonds and fears that other Breeds take for granted. He remains tormented that he wasn’t able to mate the woman he’d loved—at the cost of her life.
He’s just a man. The genetics of the animal he was created to possess are forever silent, leaving no hint of the Breed he should have been. Or so he thought. His tiger is about to be awakened by the one woman destined to be his—Chelsea Martinez. And their world will never be the same…
For some reason, I didn’t suspect Cullen’s mate would be Chelsea. I know that back-story usually gets completely re-written to fit the current book, but I will have to go back and see if I missed any clues. Which of these are you looking forward to?