After a couple of months where I have been letting things slide a bit, I am working on updating and adding new releases. In the process, I have come across a few little things to share…
- It looks like the next Charley Davidson book from Darynda Jones will be called The Trouble With Twelfth Grave, and it will be released on October 31st.
- And speaking of twelve, the twelfth Jane Yellowrock book from Faith Hunter will be called Dark Queen. No word on release date yet. But the third Nell book, Flame in the Dark, will be out next December.
- The cover has been released for the third and final book in Jeaniene Frost‘s Broken Destiny series, The Brightest Embers. It has a release date of July 25th.
- December 5th, 2017 is the release date for the as yet unnamed third book of J.R. Ward‘s Black Dagger Legacy series.
- I am looking forward to getting the next G.A. Aiken Dragon Kin book, Bring the Heat, when it comes out next August 29th. Here’s the blurb for this Brannie and Aidan book…
I, Aidan the Divine, am, well divine. My name was given to me by the Dragon Queen herself! I’m a delight! Cheerful. Charming. And a mighty warrior who is extremely handsome with a very large and well-hidden hoard of gold. I am also royal born, despite the fact that most in my family are horrendous beings that don’t deserve to live. And yet, Branwen the Awful—a low-born, no less—either tells me to shut up or, worse, ignores me completely.
I’ll admit, I ignore Aidan the Divine because it annoys him. A lot. But, we have so much to do right now, I can’t worry about why he keeps staring at me, or why he always sits so close, or why he keeps looking at me like he’s thinking about kissing me. We have our nations to save and no time for such bloody foolishness…no matter how good Aidan looks or how long his spiked tail is. Because if we’re going to win this war before it destroys everything we love, we’ll have to face our enemies together, side by side and without distractions. But if we make it out alive, who knows what the future will hold…
- The second book from Sherrilyn Kenyon‘s new Deadman’s Cross series will be called Death Doesn’t Bargain, and it will be released next October. And the hardcover re-releases for the Dark-Hunter series continues, and it looks like the next one up is Fantasy Lover. It will be out on November 7th.
- Kerrelyn Sparks starts her new Embraced series this March with the release of How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days. Turns out, we won’t have long to wait for the second book, either. So I Married a Sorcerer will be out next August.
So, there you have it. Have you seen anything interesting lately? I have high hopes for 2017’s reading, and my ability to actually not get behind. Hopefully.