Over the next few days, I hope to get the new release pages updated with quite a lot of upcoming titles. I thought I might highlight a few here…
- The fifth book of Julie Kagawa‘s Talan series, Inferno, will be released on April 24th.
- The next Lords of the Underworld book from Gena Showalter will be called The Darkest Warrior, and it will be released on June 26th.
- J.C. Daniels‘ 6th Colbana Files book will be called Haunted Blade, and it is due out on September 30th.
- Next March 6th is the release date for Tricks For Free from Seanan McGuire. It is the seventh book of the InCryptid series.
- March 6th is also the release date for Restore Me from Tahereh Mafi, the 4th book of her young adult Shatter Me series.
- March will also see the release of the 4th book of Jennifer L. Armentrout‘s Titan series, The Prophecy.
- Shelly Laurenston starts a new series next March 27th. Hot and Badgered is the first book of her Honey Badgers series, which sounds like a spin-off of The Pride.
- March is going to be a busy month. The 27th is the release date for Twice Bitten from Lynsay Sands, the next book of her Argeneau series.
- And the 27th is also the release date for Cross Breed from Lora Leigh, which is Cassie’s Breed story.
- And finally, there is only a title and release date for the next Ghostwalker book from Christine Feehan. It looks like Covert Game will be out on March 20th.
There are also a lot of e-format re-releases coming our way. Thea Harrison‘s first five Elder Races novellas will be coming out again, as will Laura Anne Gilman‘s Paranormal Scene Investigations books. Which of these are on your must-read list?