Meh, there hasn’t been a ton going on lately, and it has been a while since I have done one of these little update posts. Still, there are a couple of things to mention.
- Ilona Andrews recently did a blog post where they answered some frequently asked questions. It looks like there is a Roman-based trilogy in the works, which might be headed our way next year. Oh, and Hugh’s book will be called Iron and Magic. But I totally have to confess that I broke down and emailed Ilona and asked about Hidden Legacy having more books. They were kind enough to answer back and say that if sales are good, the series would probably continue on with Avon, but if that doesn’t work out they will probably self-pub. The happy dance I did was not pretty, but I don’t even care.
- Kelley Armstrong‘s third Rockton/Casey Duncan book has a title and release date. This Fallen Prey will be out on February 6th, 2018.
- Dark in Death will be the title of the 46th In Death book from J.D. Robb, and it will be released next February.
- Anyone like me who waited forever for Gena Showalter to write Dallas’s story was probably pretty happy with the Blood Red Kiss anthology. Dark Swan will be re-released as a stand-alone e-book this October 2nd.
- The third book from Gena Showalter‘s young adult trilogy, Everlife, will also be called Everlife, and it has a release date of February 27th.
- Christine Feehan‘s first Torpedo Ink story will be called Judgment Road, and it will out at the end of next January.
- Christine Warren is starting up a new series called Alphaville, and the first book is called Baby I’m Howling For You. Look for it on January 30th.
- Larissa Ione is one of several authors doing a sort of mash-up of their series with Lexi Blake‘s Masters and Mercenaries series, and her contribution will be called Her Guardian Angel. It has a release date of April 10th. I am going to dig around a bit more and see what I can find on these stories, since I think the concept is pretty interesting.
- Chloe Neill‘s Chicagoland Vampires spin-off series featuring Elisa and Connor will get its start next March. The first book will be called Wild Hunger.
- Next March will also see the third book of Kerrelyn Sparks‘s The Embraced series released, and this one is called Eight Simple Rules For Dating a Dragon.
- Oh, and C.L. Wilson‘s delayed second book of the Weathermages of Mystral series, The Sea King, has been rescheduled for this October 31st.
Well, that was more than I thought, but it has been a while. Anything you are looking forward to?