I have been pretty steadily adding titles to the New Release pages lately, rather than making one monster update every month or so, but this week there were quite a few notable pre-order links that whoed up on Amazon.
- Sparrow Hill Road, which is the first book of Seanan McGuire‘s upcoming Ghost Stories series, will be released on May 6th.
- Charlaine Harris will start a new series next year that is a little less supernatural in flavor than Sookie Stackhouse, but still veers towards the paranormal. The new series will be called Midnight, Texas, and the first book will be called Midnight Crossroad. Look for it on May 6th.
- The 4th book of M.J. Scott‘s Half Light City series, Fire Kin, will be released on May 6th.
- The next rumored Meredith Gentry book from Laurell K. Hamilton, A Shiver of Light, now has a release date. It is due out on June 3rd.
- It looks like Jess Haines will be releasing another H&W Investigations book. Enslaved by the Others is due out on July 1st.
- Ilona Andrews revealed that the cover for Magic Breaks will be made public on October 31st, and now Amazon has the preorder up with the date listed as July 29th.
- Kat Richardson‘s next Greywalker book, Revenant, will be released on August 5th.
- Black Ice is the title of the second Mist book from Susan Krinard. It is due out on August 12th.
- Shield of Winter from Nalini Singh, which will feature Vasic, will be released on June 3rd.
- August 5th is the release date for Chloe Neill‘s next Chicagoland Vampires book, Blood Games.
- Fans of Victoria Scott‘s Dante Walker series will be glad to know that book three is in the works. The Warrior is due out on May 6th.
- The fifth and final book from Jennifer L. Armentrout‘s Lux series, Opposition, will be out on August 5th.
- The Immortal Crown is the title of Richelle Mead‘s second Age of X book, and it will be released on May 29th.
Which of these are you most excited by? Shield of Winter is at the top of my list, along with Blood Games and Opposition (even though I hate to see the Lux series end). Magic Breaks in hardcover is a huge one for me, and I might even try out Charlaine Harris’ new one, too.