Sooo, the Series Reading Lists section (HERE) has been updated, and I am almost finished adding the 100 or so new releases I found while working on it. After that, it will be a month-by-month check of Amazon to see what they have added to their pre-order lists, so over the next week or so the New Release Dates should be completely up to date.
Oh, and a quick question. Does anyone actually use the Completed Series list section (HERE)? I find it a bit of a pain, actually, since just when you think a series is done, a new novella or e-book is in the works. If it isn’t something people use, I will probably delete it.
While I was checking to see if there was any information about the new series coming from Ilona Andrews, I saw where Ilona and Gordon announced that next year’s Magic Breaks will be released in hardcover. They go into a bit of detail about the decision (which they are of mixed feelings about), but things were taken out of their hands. Personally, I am thrilled since I love me the hardcovers, but I do hope that there will be a re-release of the earlier titles in hardcover, as well. I wonder how long until Jeanine Frost makes the jump?
On the topic of hardcovers, the second Alpha and Omega book from Patricia Briggs, Hunting Ground, will be re-released on January 7th. That is the last one I needed to have everything switched over, so good news.
There have been quite a few titles added to the New Release Pages in the last few days (and more to come), so here is a few worth noting…
- Stephanie Tyler will release a new e-book series starting this September. Book one will be called Redemption, and it will be out on the 16th.
- Nalini Singh will release both of her new Psy/Changeling novella stories from the Wild Invitation compilation in e-format on November 5th. Declaration of Courtship is Cooper and Grace’s story, and Texture of Intimacy features Walker and Lara.
- Angelfall author Susan Ee will release her second book from the Penryn and the End of Days series this November, and it will be called World After.
- It looks like J.T. Geissinger‘s next book, Edge of Darkness, will be released on December 10th.
- Jennifer L. Armentrout‘s new YA series with Harlequin teen called The Dark Elements, which features a half gargoyle/half demon heroine, should be good. The first full book will be called White Hot Kiss, and it is due out on December 31st.
- Rachel Morgan #12, from author Kim Harrison, will be called The Undead Pool. Look for it on February 25th of next year.
- Veronica Roth will release a collection of four short stories from her Divergent world called Four: A Divergent Story Collection, on February 11th.
- There isn’t an official title as yet, but the next Argeneau Rogue Hunter book from Lynsay Sands will be hitting the shelves on March 25th.
So, that is about it. Anything to get excited about for you? I am most looking forward to Jennifer Armentrout’s new series with Harlequin Teen. She is an auto-buy for me, and I hope that this non-Entangled Publishing released series does well for her.